THE COMMERCIAL MONEY-SHOT HARPOON
The Commercial models are our best sellers!
The "Commercial" model is a 1-inch solid aluminum handle Harpoon that is lightweight, so you can launch it with accuracy and speed, for epic catches.
Every Money-shot Harpoon model features a gimbal* butt end, and we placed the harpoon retrieval shackle hole 14 inches up, so that it is out of the way when placed in the rod holder, during the “end game.”
8-ft Money-shot Commercial Harpoon: 7.5lbs
10-ft Money-shot Commercial Harpoon: 8.5 lbs
Our Money-shot Harpoon Carrying Bag also comes with the order so you can keep all of your harpoon stuff together, organized, easy to grab and fish.
- Gimbal is the cross-cut on the bottom of a fishing rod so it locks into the slot in a fishing rod holder. Ours are carved into the back of the Money-shot harpoon handle in order to let the user stick it in a rod holder for ease of deployment and use.
2-pc 8-ft Money-shot Commercial Harpoon
1” Smooth 6061T Hard Anodized Aluminum Handle, 18” Stainless Steel Dart Shaft
Bronze Lily Dart on Dyneema Rope Dart Rigging, No Shackle, Carrying Bag
INCLUDES (choose upgrade options below):
- A 2-piece 8-ft Money-shot Commercial Harpoon (Option Below: Add 2-ft extension)
- 1” Smooth 6061T Hard Anodized Aluminum Handle
- 18” Stainless Steel Dart Shaft (or go to 2” Dart Shaft)
- Dyneema Rope Dart Rigging (or go to Stainless Cable Dart Rigging)
- No Shackle (Options Below: Dyneema Shackle / 316 Stainless Steel D-Shackle)
- Bronze Lily Dart (Options Below: Brass Penetrator Dart / Plated Brass Penetrator Dart)
- Money-shot Harpoon Carrying Bag
- 10-ft (with 2-ft extension)
- 5,000 lb Dyneema Soft Shackle or D-Shackle (316 Stainless Steel)
- Brass Penetrator Dart or Plated Brass Penetrator Dart
Not the one you wanted?
The Commercial Money-shot Harpoons
12D | 12S | 18D | 18S
Got questions? Call a Pirate!