THE STANDARD MONEY-SHOT HARPOON
The "Standard" model is a 1-1/8 inch solid aluminum handle Harpoon.
Every Money-shot Harpoon model features a gimbal* butt end, and we placed the harpoon retrieval shackle hole 14 inches up, so that it is out of the way when placed in the rod holder, during the “end game.”
The Standard Harpoon is our “Go To” Harpoon for catching Giant Bluefin Tuna and for Monster Sharks!
8-ft Money-shot Standard Harpoon: 8-1/2 lbs
10-ft Money-shot Standard Harpoon: 9-1/2 lbs
Our Money-shot Harpoon Carrying Bag also comes with the order so you can keep all of your harpoon stuff together, organized, easy to grab and fish.
- Gimbal is the cross-cut on the bottom of a fishing rod so it locks into the slot in a fishing rod holder. Ours are carved into the back of the Money-shot harpoon handle in order to let the user stick it in a rod holder for ease of deployment and use.
2-pc 8-ft Money-shot Standard Harpoon
1.25” Smooth 6061T Hard Anodized Aluminum Handle, 12” Stainless Steel Dart Shaft, Bronze Lily Dart on Dyneema Rope Dart Rigging, No Shackle, Carrying Bag
INCLUDES (choose upgrade options below):
- A 2-piece 8-ft Money-shot Standard Harpoon (Option Below: Add 2-ft extension)
- 1.25” Smooth 6061T Hard Anodized Aluminum Handle
- 12” Stainless Steel Dart Shaft (or go to 18” Dart Shaft)
Dyneema Dart Rigging (or go to Stainless Steel Dart Rigging)
• No Shackle (Options Below: Dyneema Shackle / 316 Stainless Steel D-Shackle)
• Bronze Lily Dart (Options Below: Brass Penetrator Dart / Plated Brass Penetrator Dart)
• Money-shot Harpoon Carrying Bag
- 10-ft (with 2-ft extension)
- 5,000 lb Dyneema Soft Shackle or D-Shackle (316 Stainless Steel)
- Brass Penetrator Dart or Plated Brass Penetrator Dart
Not the one you wanted?
The Standard Money-shot Harpoons
12D | 12S | 18D | 18S
Got questions? Call a Pirate!